Wednesday, August 3, 2011

i live in mexico how can i get my student visa?

i live in mexico how can i get my student visa?
i am 15 years old and i would like to have my student visa what do i need to get my student visa
Immigration - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
First off im happy that your are trying to come here legally via hard work and patience. I hope you get your visa. I think you should goto the nearest American embassy and register their, I think. Im not so sure, I wish i knew more so I could tell you what to do.
2 :
A student visa for what country, the US? And you're 15? Where are your parents? Student Visas as far as I know are for college.
3 :
first, you can only attend a public high school for one year on a student visa. and that school would have to be willing to accept you, issue you an I-20 student form and register you in the SEVIS database before you could even apply for the visa. plus, you'd have to pay tuition to attend. you can attend a private school for your entire high school time, but again you'd need the student form etc to apply for the visa. many public schools don't feel like doing all the paperwork involved, so you need to talk to them first before doing anything else.
4 :
http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1268.html

Read more other entries :