Wednesday, August 7, 2013

How can I go to Mexico, visa?

How can I go to Mexico, visa?
I am an International student from Russia in the U.S and I need a visa to go to Mexico in spring break driving. Is there any way I can get a visa at the border or somehow?
Other - Mexico - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
call a travel agent they will help. ALSO. they are saying DO NOT go to mexico right now, the crimes are horrible and they said spring breakers need to stay out of mexico right now... i went this past summer and it was getting bad then.. GOOD LUCK! :)
2 :
I wouldn't go to Mexico right now, they are having drug wars and it is very dangerous. They have sent out a warning to college students not to go to Mexico over spring break because it is to dangerous. They are averaging 10 kidnappings a day in Mexico and its border towns.
3 :
As a Russian citizen, you cannot get a visa at the border. You must apply at the nearest Mexican consulate. See 1st site to verify that you must apply for a visa. See 2nd site for list of consulates.

Read more other entries :