Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Who has the better film program; Montana State or New Mexico State?

Who has the better film program; Montana State or New Mexico State?
I want to go into film making and have offers from Montana State and New Mexico State film programs. I'm still a long way away from getting student loans and such, but when it comes down to it, which school should I go to for the better film education and placement after college? Any suggestions? PS. I did not get into USC or UCLA I'm afraid, they both rejected me, so question is which is better of these two, not which overall film school I should be looking at.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Better??? What are you talking about? ALL film school graduates are likely to be complete failures in the Film Industry. They end up sleeping on the streets of Hollywood in cardboard boxes, until they finally give up and start working for Taco Bell. Choose something adult and responsible to study so that you don't waste your parents' money and end up a parasite. ADDED This answer was removed due to False Reporting, but was restored by Y!A on Appeal.

Read more other entries :