Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What do you think of the massacre of 16 young students in Juarez, Mexico?

What do you think of the massacre of 16 young students in Juarez, Mexico?
The city mayor Jose Reyes Ferriz, the Governor Jose Reyes Baeza, neither the president of Mexico Felipe Calderon have said anything about it, not even sent a condolence message to the parents and mourners.
Media & Journalism - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
we don't think anything about it because we have not heard of it. i'm from the usa. there are people here from canada, the uk, india, etc.
2 :
I think it's stupid.....as for the politics over there, I'm not shocked
3 :
I really think they should declare full scare war on on the cartels and go in and kill them all! And don't stop the war until they have all been captured or killed. I was a party boy from 75-85 and I knew most of the drugs came from Mexico and Columbia. But honestly if I still got high today, I would stop because of what these cocksuckers in Mexico are doing to continue selling and distributing their drugs!

Read more other entries :