Saturday, August 7, 2010

How do I apply for a student visa to enter Mexico?

How do I apply for a student visa to enter Mexico?
I'm going to Mexico as an exchange student for one academic year. Where do I go to get a student visa? What do I need to have with me when applying? Do I have to go in person? Do I need a parent with me?...I'm 17 years old....... The organization that is sending me to study abroad wants me to get a visa......if I need a plane ticket to get a visa......they haven't given me my ticket yet. I'm so confused. Please help. Thanks! I have a passport already.
Other - Destinations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Are you sure your not confusing a passport with a visa? You shouldn't need a ticket to get a visa, but you will need a passport first.

Read more other entries :