Saturday, August 28, 2010

What website(s) provides information about obtaining a student visa for studying in Mexico as a US citizen?

What website(s) provides information about obtaining a student visa for studying in Mexico as a US citizen?
This fall I'm going to study in Mexico for 9 months. I'm a US citizen, but Mexico grants dual citizenship, so technically I'm a citizen of both countries (I was born in Mexico). Do I need a student visa to study in Mexico if I have dual citizenship in both US and Mexico? Where can I find this information?
Embassies & Consulates - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you are mexican .why would you need a visa
2 :
If you haven't lost your citizenship in Mexico, you don't need visa to study here. You only need an address in Mexico and your birth certificate for the school. However, if you want to study here in Mexico as US Citizen, the best place to obtain information is the Secretaria de Relaciones Exteriores website. (www.SRE.gob.mx). And the requirements of the school that you looking for.

Read more other entries :