Wednesday, September 1, 2010

How much is cost of living for a student in Mexico?

How much is cost of living for a student in Mexico?
I'm going to study in mexico for one semester and want to know what the cost of living is so that I can budget. Im going to UDLA in Cholula, Puebla. I think its about 2 hours from Mexico City.
Other - Mexico - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Where in Mexico? It varies greatly by location.
2 :
It depends on the city, the neighborhood, what kind of housing you require/will accept, and what your dietary and entertainment habits are. My son shares an apartment in moderately middle class zone of Mexico City with 2 other young men. Not counting tuition it costs me $1000 dollars a month to maintain him there.
3 :
congratulations!!..UDLA is the best university of mexico,if you stay in cholula is cheaper than puebla but is smaller!!( less fun..ajjaj), apartament and food with 1000 usd a month (if you share)

Read more other entries :