Friday, September 28, 2012

Can an international student go to a different college in the summer?

Can an international student go to a different college in the summer?
I'm on my second semester at New Mexico State University. This summer, I want to take a few (transferable) classes, but I'd like to take them at Pima Community College in Arizona, where my grandmother lives. I wouldn't have to pay housing that way and classes are cheaper. Can an international student take classes at a different school over the summer? Do I have to arrange anything in particular with either school? I imagine I'd have to talk to the community college about it either way.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
BEST LUCK IS TO TALK TO THE COLLEGE ADVISOR....

Read more other entries :