Monday, July 1, 2013

How much do you need to study in Mexico?

How much do you need to study in Mexico?
What is the average cost for international students to go to university in Mexico?
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
same as here if you are transferring through a US school
2 :
I think that for you its going to be easy to afford an Education over there.Well It depends on what type of University you want to go to....I don't really know the average cost for international students to go to the University in Mexico,but I thin you should find a University first and call them to ask or visit their website.I want to go the La Universidad Autonoma De Mexico,its a University in Mexico City and one of the best there is I think.Im also interested in going to College over there because I have a lot of friends that live over there and I can speak very fluent spanish since Im half Mexican:D

Read more other entries :