Sunday, July 14, 2013

Which dentistry colleges/unis are the best and cheap in mexico ?

Which dentistry colleges/unis are the best and cheap in mexico ?
hi im an international student who wanna know some useful information about studying dentistry in mexico ... i have diploma right now and i wanna know how much does it cost to study in it and how long does it take to get doctoral ? please ... is there anybody can give me some advises or something ?! thanks a lot ... :) 4 hours ago - 1 week left to answer.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hai , I did my doctoral program at http://www.argosy.edu I hope they are getting lesser fee than others , I completed last year.you can check all the fee structure in the website.If you want more assistance you can contact them directly All the best...

Read more other entries :