Thursday, October 28, 2010

If I have a US student visa, do I need to apply for a visa to Mexico for a 5day vacation?

If I have a US student visa, do I need to apply for a visa to Mexico for a 5day vacation?
My boyfriend has a U.S. student visa and wants to come on vacation with my family to Mexico. He's originally from Turkey. Does he need to apply for a tourist visa?
Other - Mexico - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No. Mexico allows anyone with a valid visa to the U.S. to enter Mexico with just their passport and a tourist card ( like American citizens.)
2 :
Yes he must have visa. once at time same thing happened with me when i visit to russia tour and somehow an online agency will help me to get visa http://www.bestrussiantour.com
3 :
Only Permanent Residents of the USA (Citizens and Green Card Holders) are waived the Visa requirement. People holding a Student Visa are not permanent residents. Now, Mexico may have agreements with Turkey. Check the link.

Read more other entries :