Friday, October 1, 2010

If you were a college student in Mexico would you work in a resort entertaining people as a part time job?

If you were a college student in Mexico would you work in a resort entertaining people as a part time job?
I sure would!!! People who do that have so much fun!
Cabo San Lucas - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm a college student in Mexico, and I would never work entertaining people, because they all are gringos (from the US), and I would never entertain them for a dollar.
2 :
Part time ... I doubt it very much. They want you to work 12 hours a day
3 :
i am a college student in Santa Monica!! but if i were in school in Mexico.....i wouldnt work like that...i would work in the best famous hotel in Mexico.
4 :
I would love to be a college student in Mexico but I would never entertain people, they would have to entertain me first I mean that's why I would like to live there its a gorgeous country.
5 :
not a chance... this is a job that looks good but once you start you will realise how bad it is... you have people in your face all day, nice people and rude, very rude people. you have to nice all day, even if you are in a bad mood. you start early and work late for little money. they give you food in the hotel that i wouldn`t give the street cats, and it is the same routine week after week. i haven`t worked for the hotels but i work in the hotels around the pools and have seen it for the last few years..... it is not what it seems....

Read more other entries :