Sunday, November 28, 2010

Where is the best place to live in Mexico city as an internship student ?

Where is the best place to live in Mexico city as an internship student ?
I have moved to mexico city , I will be working in Polanco and I would love to know which is the best area and if you know the best place where I could stay for 2 months , I don't want to stay at a hotel , Its very expensive and I need a place fully furbished , shared or alone anything will do. Thanks
Mexico City - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you ask anyone living there, I'm sure they'll tell you somewhere in America.
2 :
Hi , Mexico city is a huge place , so living in a centric safe area is very well recommended , as a girl born here I would definitely recommend La Condesa , one of the most famous neighborhoods in the city , everything is on a walking distance , you have 3 metro stations around and you are right in the center of the city and its action. My boyfriend from france stayed in a great place in La Condesa , a company that offers rooms fully furbished and equipped in shared huge apartments at a very reasonable prices, check it out it might work for you is called liveincondesa : http://www.liveincondesa.com you can also try craislist.com hope I have being useful Cheers and enjoy your stay
3 :
Colonia Cuauhtémoc, behind the American Embassy located on Avenida Reforma near the Angel monument, or Colonia Juárez which is basically on the opposite side of Reforma from the US Embassy and slightly to the east, and past that (the other side of Avenida Chapultepec) is Colonia Roma. This is a fairly decent area, easy to get to Polanco from here, and you can probably find an apartment between $7000 and $12000 pesos a month. Rent in Mexico City is expensive, but in Polanco it's even more expensive than this.You can probably find someone(s) to share with. You might find students who have space and are willing to take in another room mate for a couple of months. One of my sons lived in this area for a year while in college and liked it a lot. I hope this helps.

Read more other entries :