Tuesday, June 28, 2011

summer exchange student to MEXICO????

summer exchange student to MEXICO????
I am planning on taking a 4 week language study and a 4 week homestay next summer. I want to go to Spain and Mexico so that I can experience both and see the differences in the culture. I am planning on going with AFS of CCI. However, I don't know where in Mexico I should go? Does any one have suggestions? Also, do you think I should do the laugage study in Mexico then homestay in Spain or the other way around??
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
First off, you don't get to choose where you go... they pick for you. Second off, 4 weeks is just not enough to learn Spanish or to get a real taste of the culture and enjoy it. I would recommend a year program and don't worry, it may seem expensive but if you get a job you can save up for it in no time. As for Mexico or Spain.... I would goto Spain. I have been to Mexico and it is not the best place to live in and it is hot. Spain is a better place to live.
2 :
Here's a great page that gives you information about studying abroad in Mexico: http://www.studyabroaddomain.com/Mexico.aspx

Read more other entries :