Monday, November 14, 2011

Where should I student exchange to?

Where should I student exchange to?
I am considering Japan, Mexico or Denmark. I have been to Mexico on a student exchange before and I loved it. My family comes from Denmark so i feel obligated to. I have been there to of course. And i once hosted a girl from Japan and I have always wanted to go there. So yeah I don't really know. Ideas? oooh. i should add. i learn japanese. and i have friends in mexico. and family in denmark.
Studying Abroad - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Iraq, It will be an experience that you will never forgot
2 :
Mexico is great, since im half mexican, but I would definetly choose Japan though. Tokyo seems fuckin awesome!
3 :
you should definitely try with China, I am currently in china for an exchange program, and its awesome, and considering the language I think chinese-mandarin is much easier than japanese.
4 :
Well, I'll say Japan because right now Mexico is pretty screwed up
5 :
Not sure what sort of exchange your going on, if it's an AFS-like thing or college. But go for what you like best. Keep in mind factors such as cultural differences (maybe you want something else, or maybe you're afraid that it might be too much), language, quality of education --if that matters. The easiest thing is to browse around on the web, to see what you like best. Maybe something else entirely. i don't know if you have unlimited possibilities, if the exchange will count towards your grades, etc. You'll have to decide. But ultimately, it really is not the place/country that makes the exchange, it's you.

Read more other entries :