Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Does anyone know where to get micro braids done in Mexico?

Does anyone know where to get micro braids done in Mexico?
I'm going to be a foreign exchange student in Mexico. I am African American and I'm doing my hair in micros after 5 months I need to get my hair re done. Any one know where I can get a weave done???
Hair - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The best thing you should do is wait unless you come across a professional. Cause most of the foreigner(only the ones that are tourist scammer) just want to make a quick buck and your hair WILL fall out in a week. The best thing is to go on the internet and find someone with exp. in Mexico or any other country. Or wait till you go home.
2 :
just ask people at your school or your neibor hood if you see some one with braids
3 :
If there is any African population in your school (and I'm pretty sure there will be) someone in that group will already know who can get that done: whether it's a student or some location in the town.

Read more other entries :