Tuesday, May 1, 2012

How easy is it to get a visa for studying or working in Mexico?

How easy is it to get a visa for studying or working in Mexico?
I'm European, from an EU state. How easy is it to get a student visa (I have finished university, so would need to enroll as an independent student probably) or a work visa to live in Mexico? I would be interested in either studying or working for a year in Monterrey. If work visa is relatively easy to get, should I first get a job offer from a company in Mexico? I'm a bit curious if I should just start to apply for jobs - I'm afraid that hiring international people could be as expensive for the companies as in US... If anyone has got a work or student visa and permits as a European student, how much did they cost and how fast were they to get? What do I need before contacting Mexican embassy or consulate?
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It is pretty easy I would guess, you just have to talk to a Mexican immigration/visa official.

Read more other entries :