Monday, April 7, 2014

How can I find a family in Mexico to stay with for the summer?

How can I find a family in Mexico to stay with for the summer?
I would be willing to pay for room and board. I am looking to create a kind of foreign exchange student situation for myself. Any ideas on how to approach finding a host family? (I'd prefer to cut out any middle men--a placement agency, etc.--to save money)
Studying Abroad - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
search around on the net for it, ask friends if u know anyone in Mexico that would be stellar!
2 :
It's not very safe, but you can go to penpalparty.com - to meet some people that live in mexico, and then once you know them well enough, you can suggest it,
3 :
ok sorry 4 it but............1 word DON'T _____ __ _

Read more other entries :