Saturday, June 14, 2014

What are the different neighborhoods (or areas) of Campeche, Mexico?

What are the different neighborhoods (or areas) of Campeche, Mexico?
I'm going there for a student exchange and want to know if I'll be staying in one of the nicer neighborhoods.
Other - Mexico - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I´m from chihuahua so i can´t tell you about Campeche, but you should try this question in Yahoo Respuestas in the mexican version of this thing I´ll bet you can find a good answer. http://mx.answers.yahoo.com/ Ask: Buenas Colonias de Campeche?- and then write- Soy un estudiante de intercambio y me gustaria saber cuales son las mejores colonias de campeche en donde pueda quedarme. Also try to find the especific name of the neighborhood so they can tell you if its good or bad.

Read more other entries :