Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Is there a prepaid cell phone that I can buy for calling to Mexico City?

Is there a prepaid cell phone that I can buy for calling to Mexico City?
I have an exchange student staying with me for a month. I do not have a landline at my house, so calling cards won't work. Is there a prepaid cell phone that I can buy that will allow her to call Mexico City?
Cell Phones & Plans - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Metro PCS is a prepaid cell phone service that has international calling for a additional $10 a month. However they only allow certain cities since their coverage is limited in certain parts of Mexico. What you can do is go to their website and enter the phone number of the person you will be calling to in Mexico to see if they have coverage in that part of the city. Metro PCS has unlimited talk and text within the USA for $40 and so with the international calling you will be paying additional $10 for unlimited talk to various international countries. That comes out to be $50 a month. You can buy Metro PCS phones and refill cards (for the amount of your plan) at any Best Buy or Target store. To check coverage for international calling enter the person's phone number you will be calling to. http://www.metropcs.com/products/world/ www.metropcs.com

Read more other entries :